Join us for a day of cooking and eating together at the Farm Kitchen just 25 minutes west of Orange.
Today's class will be a beautiful late-Autumn lunch showcasing the best produce of the season in a menu that brings together the below (actual menu will be shared in mid-Jan);
1. A heavy hitter: A dish with real main course energy - something you’ll have leftovers from and that you can spin into a couple more meals through the week.
2. A salad of substance; that will do a few weekday lunches as well as being a fab side dish.
3. A flavour bomb (a dressing/sauce/condiment) to jazz up everything from a simple salad to a grain bowl or plate of steamed greens
4. Something sweet for the cake tin or biscuit jar.
After the demo, we’ll have lunch together (three courses) with a glass or two of local wine.
Saturday, June 8
Max 10 per class
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please please read carefully - especially the bit about classes being non-refundable. We need to be strict on this or we risk running these events at a loss. Which nobody can afford to do!
By registering and paying, you agree to the below conditions:
* Classes are non-refundable. 14 days notice is required if you wish to transfer to another class or to keep your funds in credit for another time.
* Cancellations made within 14 days or less of the class date are unable to be transferred or credited. You are welcome to send someone in your place, otherwise, your spot will be forfeited.
* In case of host sickness or emergency, we reserve the right to change the date of this class and will offer a full refund if you are unable to make that date.
* There is a minimum of 6 participants for this class. We reserve the right to cancel a class up to 3 days prior to its date if we do not have enough bookings. In which case your money will be refunded or transferred to another date (your choice).