4 x one hour small group sessions. Working in groups of 6 (max) each weekly session will be a workshop format (via zoom) supported by notes and resources emailed out on signing up. You will also have access to a closed FB group to keep sharing ideas, giving feedback and supporting each other.
The idea is to build not only your skills and confidence when it comes to creating a newsletter people will want to read and act on, but also connect with like minded people to bounce ideas off and be accountable to. Your very own supportive network to get you off and running!
Cost - $200
Every Tuesday morning in September 10-11am
Week one - Getting started
- Choosing your platform
- Mapping out your newsletter format.
- What are you actually here to say and how can you best say it? Landing on a content plan for your newsletter.
Week two - Draft it up
- Homework between week one and two’s sessions will be to write your first newsletter and send it out in draft form to our little group of five (it’s a safe space you guys). So this week’s session will be all about going through our newsletter drafts, tweaking them, working out where we stumbled, what bits we found the hardest and why.
- Building our lists.
- Staying consistent.
- Landing pages, opt ins and other growth tactics.
- Reading the numbers; how to use those dreaded insights to figure out what to do more of.
- Wrap party!
- How our social media and newsletter work together.
- Collaborations and connections
- General Q&A